|Server Configuration||Client Configuration|
|Setting Up the System|
|InfoTree recommends the above product specifications, but encourages the use of present equipment whenever possible. It is important however for you to be aware of how these components will affect your system’s operation.
Prices are in US Funds
|Option:||Option I: Annual Licensing of ProTour||Option II: Purchasing of ProTour|
|Basic:||$3,850 (1 server, 2 users)||$13,500 (1 server, 2 users)|
|Additional:||$585 per user||$1,500 per user|
|Remote User:||$585 (each)||$1,500 (each)|
- Our comprehensive software-training course is held at our corporate headquarters. (Travel and accommodation expenses are the responsibility of the customer.)
- The price for each person to attend the training session is $700 per person.
- Customer and Technical support is available only to those company representatives who have attended training.
Additional ProTour user’s guides are available at $70 per guide. This pricing is for ProTour software only and does not include any other products that InfoTree offers and we do not supply any hardware, this is the responsibility of the purchasing party.
|Additional Support Options|
|Basic Support Options:||$900 per 8 hour block|
|Priority Support Options:|
|3 – 6 users:||$900 per year|
|7 – 15 users:||$1,500 per year|
|16 – 25 users:||$2,500 per year|
|26 – 50 users:||$3,500 per year|
|50+ users:||$4,500 per year|
Online support requires the use of TeamViewer. Customer and technical support doesn’t include any customized or specialized requests. Support time will include the time spent by engineers and the support staff in all aspects of solving the problem, including but not limited to the time spent: on the telephone, researching, testing, troubleshooting and responding. All support is limited to normal business hours.
- Credit Card Processing System interface, processes credit card payments directly from ProTour (PayFlowPro/Verisign)
- iProTour interface for Real Time Internet reservations.
- Private training is available in our office at an additional rate. Customer is responsible for all travel related expenses.
- InfoTree’s training staff is available to travel to customers’ offices. Customer is responsible for all travel related expenses of the InfoTree trainer.
- Any customizations to ProTour are subject to additional charges. Customizations will be discussed and formally quoted and paid for before InfoTree begins any work.
All prices are subject to change without prior notice